Tuesday, November 13, 2007

What a weekend

Well this has happened to be one of the best weekends in 2007. Our fall retreat was this past weekend, and it was an amazing retreat. It was great to get away from everything and spend time with the people I love most, and spend time getting closer to God. I wish I could recap everything, but my brain is still fried. It was a great weekend.


So Sunday night came and I was trying hard to not fall asleep during the colts game, I woke up to see the score 23-0 and the announcer talking about peytons's 4th interception. I knew we would have a big let down game, but I thought we would still pull of the victory, but then mr automatic himself missed his 2nd field goal of the night and we went on to lose the game. I am not worried at all. I figure we are out of luck now to get home field advantage for the playoffs so we can just relax a little and get some of our players healthy and then if we face the pats again we will be ready to go.

No deep thoughts today. Go read Dylan's blog if you are in need of a deep thought.

Kyle

No comments: