Monday, November 24, 2008

A good time to start ANEW

Well it is always hard to get my mind back into blogging mode.  I guess its because I am not a big writter or that I don't always share my feelings that well.  Maybe it is just because blogging takes time and my time is well... worth a lot.  

This past weekend was our yearly fall retreat.  This is now the 6th fall retreat I have been a part of here at Northeast CoC.  I have had some great memories over the past years and today I will share my top 10 memories I can think of right now.  

10. Mas Sam
9. Affirmation time when everyone told me they used to not like me
8. Football - (except those time when people want to fight and agrue)
7. The "Kyle" pumpkin
6. Praying over those who were buried in the ground
5. D's voice cracking during his skit.  (But really the skit was awesome)
4. Nick being painted Red (again the skit was amazing)
3. John Stephenson's talk where he used a pool of mud
2. 

1. 2008 Saturday Night Cardboard Testimonies 

I couldn't think of a 10th one but I am sure I will think of one later.  It has been amazing to see lives being transformed over the past 6 years.  I can't wait to see what God has in store for the next 6.  Have a great day.



No comments: