Thursday, October 25, 2007

Come Let Us

Come, let us worship and bow down.
Before the Lord Most Holy. Before the King of Glory
Come and lay your burdens down.
Before the Friend who's faithful. Before the One who's able
For He is our God, and we are His people,
Yes He is our God, and we will never be forsaken
You are our God, and we are Your people,
You are our God, and we will be with You Forever

- Pslam 95

It doesn't get much better than that. I mean the fact that we have such an awesome God. He will never FORSAKE us. God will never leave us. He will be by our side for as long as we shall walk. Nothing can seperate us from the love of God.

I think it is far to easy for me to get caught up in the daily activities that I forget to bow down before the LORD Most Holy. Not only do I miss out on my personal time with God, but when I neglect spending time with God, I am not able to lay my burdens down. I try to carry them with me and I end up getting no where.

So today I ask God to come let me bow down before Him and lay my burdens down. Thank you God for being the God you promised to be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this post, Kyle. I definitely needed a pick me up tonight! Even when I am faced with frustrations and things that have me down I know that God will never forsake me and that is an incredible blessing.