Monday, October 22, 2007

Monday's

Monday oh Monday why did you come today. One of my favorite lines in a movie comes from the movie "Office Space" and I quote "Looks like somebody has a case of the Monday's." I wonder why we dislike Monday so much, maybe it is the fact that our weekends are so great, than when monday comes around we feel let down. We wonder did we enjoy the weekend enough, or maybe it is because we don't like getting back into the weekly routine.

Well I want to make sure you all know today that I love Monday. Monday is a relaxing day for me. Monday is a day for me to say this week is going to be different in my life. I am going to chose today to grow closer to God. I want my worship experience on Sunday to flow over into Monday.
Monday is the night of Monday Night Football. I mean who doesn't love football and speaking of which tonight will be the night my boys go to 6-0. Joseph Addai only needs to get me 44 points to take me to 6-1 on the fanstasy season. That would require him to get 200 rushing or recieving yards combined and 4 tds. Although the Jags have a great D-fense, I think he can do it.
So here is to you Monday, the day we all hate, but I love. Have a great day.

No comments: