Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday Monday

Well today I had the privileged to go with Chloe on her very first field trip. Kristen and I went with her class and the rest of the Palmer center. We had a blast, but all those 2-4 year olds wore me out.

Craig said some great things on Sunday during his sermon Sunday but one of the things that really stuck out was in reference to how children can bring about the happiest moments of your life and also some of the most disappointing moments as well. I know those times will come and I am sure one day Chloe and Elijah will bring about heart ache, but I also know that there is nothing they could ever do to make me stop loving them.

Isn't great that God tells us the same thing. There is nothing we can do to be seperated from his love (Rom 8). We can run away from him, deny him, ignore him, and yet God will always be standing there with arms wide open.

God is truly an amazing God.

No comments: